The Rules :)
- Follow Passion for Novels as host of the meme
- Please add the blog hop button so everyone else can enjoy their childhood books again!!
- Post about your book and why you love it so much!
- Add a link to my blog at the top of your post (http://passionfornovels.blogspot.com/)
- Add a link to your blog on the linky at the bottom of the page
- Make sure you visit all the other blogs!!!
Synopsis from Amazon.com
A family trip to South Africa means an amazing adventure for Mandy and James. They can't wait to go on safari! Mandy, James and their friend Levina are watching giraffes at a waterhole when Mandy spots one in trouble. Its legs are splayed to drink and it doesn't seem able to right itself. If the giraffe can't get back on its feet, it will become prey to prowling lions. Levina says they must let nature take its course, but Mandy notices a young giraffe waiting alongside the injured adult. Surely they can't just leave a mother and her baby to die?
When I was a child I absolutely loved the animal ark series and proceeded to get a fair few of them!! This particular one is number 45!!! and also one of my favourites as it's about a giraffe, which happens to be my favourite animal. These books were really easy to read and great for people obsessed with animals as they were all about treating animals when they were sick! This one is set away from the family home in South Africa which made it that little bit more special!
Add your linky below!
http://passionfornovels.blogspot.com/"><img border="0" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c0Snz--jkvk/ToWPJVW8v7I/AAAAAAAAABY/nsoA1WdVkB8/s1600/ChildrensBooks-category.jpg" /></a></div>