The Rules :)
- Follow Passion for Novels as host of the meme
- Please add the blog hop button so everyone else can enjoy their childhood books again!!
- Post about your book and why you love it so much!
- Add a link to my blog at the top of your post (http://passionfornovels.blogspot.com/)
- Add a link to your blog on the linky at the bottom of the page
- Make sure you visit all the other blogs!!!
Synopsis from Amazon.com
When Joe, Beth and Frannie move to a new home, an Enchanted Wood is on their doorstep. And when they discover the Faraway Tree, that is the beginning of many magical adventures! Join them and their friends Moonface, Saucepan Man and Silky the fairy as they discover which new land is at the top of the Faraway Tree. Will it be the Land of Spells, the Land of Treats, or the Land of Do-As-You-Please? There'll be adventures waiting for them, whatever happens! Funny, magical adventures that will delight children again and again.
This story was one of my favourites and proceeded to read all of them! I distinctly remember wanting to meet Saucepan man and Moonface, but I never wanted to climb a tree? I will definitely be reading this to my kids one day!!! I know I never looked up at a tree again without wondering. Blyton really captures a child's imagination in ways which inspire them to read!
Add your linky below!
http://passionfornovels.blogspot.com/"><img border="0" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c0Snz--jkvk/ToWPJVW8v7I/AAAAAAAAABY/nsoA1WdVkB8/s1600/ChildrensBooks-category.jpg" /></a></div>